Cologne: 1.5-Hour Ghost Tour through the Old Town
From £13 per personBook now
- Experience Cologne from its darkest side
- Immerse yourself in the world of ghosts and witches
- Listen to the myths, legends, and ghost stories of Cologne
- Admire the historical town hall
- Stroll through the old town, past houses where spirits are said to live
- Admire the cathedral, the landmark of the city
Your tour guide will be waiting for you dressed as a witch at the historical town hall in Cologne’s old town. At Rathausplatz you can listen to the eerie legend of the former mayor and a burning carriage. Continue on through the old town, past haunted houses and along the Rhine river.
Along the way you will shudder at more traditional myths, legends, and ghost stories of Cologne. Admire the famous cathedral, the landmark of the city, and enjoy another scare at the end of the tour.
- Knowledgeable guide
Meet your guide at the main entrance to the historical town hall, located between Rathausplatz, Portalsgasse, and Judengasse. Look out for your guide who will be dressed as a witch and perhaps carrying a lantern.
Product ID: 41838