This morning tour departs for a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards through 4 wine tasting sessions.
What to Expect
The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north to south, for more than 170 kilometers (106 miles) along the eastern foothills of the Vosges. It has become famous the world over for its exceptional natural beauty as it leads visitors across rows of undulating, vine-covered hills, and through quaint villages.
On this wine tour you will spend the day discovering the vineyards of the Alsace and enjoy 4 different wine tasting sessions where you will taste Pinot Blanc, Sylvaner, and Riesling wines.
- Tastings at 4 typical wineries
- English speaking driver/guide (with live commentary)
- Travel by comfortable and fully equipped mini-van
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, and attractions
- Personal insurance and expenses
Know Before You Go
Please note this is a small group tour for a maximum of 8 participants.