This activity is perfect for familiarising yourself with the sights of the ancient city. Take advantage of a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour and see the sights that suit your personal tastes. In summer, combine this with a boat experience on the river.
What to Expect
This tour is ideal for guests who would like to familiarise themselves with Rome. Take as much time as you like to see the sights you are personally interested in. An ideal tour for return visitors to Rome, this adventure allows guests to take their time exploring their favorites like the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, and the Pantheon, and much more.
Rome is one of the world’s most vibrant cities and this fun, flexible hop-on hop-off combined ticket is the perfect introduction to the Italy’s historic capital. One fantastic value 24-hour ticket allows you to hop-on / hop-off across the boats and the double-decker busses as many times as you like across all the day, interchanging your hop-on's and hop-off's to suit your sightseeing plan.
You can jump on and off the bus and the boat just as you like to see the sights, have a meal or go shopping and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives of Rome from its river or on the way on the top of a cozy funny double-decker bus; furthermore, for a smooth tour operation, there is a stop of the double decker bus conveniently located closed to the return transfer meeting point from Rome to Civitavecchia Port.
- Round-trip transportation from Civitavecchia in a comfortable shared tour bus
- Full-day use of hop-on hop-off Rome Boat Experience cruises with “Ride & Sail”
- 1-Day hop-on hop-off tour in double-decker coach with on board commentary free • Map of Rome on the bus
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The bus picks up guests from Civitavecchia harbor and drops them off in Rome closed to Via della Conciliazione surroundings Saint Peter's Basilica
• The bus departs from Rome to return to Civitavecchia at the same point customers have been dropped off in the morning at 3.30 pm
• The cruise and bus seats cannot be booked in advance
• Due to unforeseeable conditions of the river the navigation timetable may be subject to changes beyond the organizers’ control
• You are not entitled to a refund if you only partially use your ticket
• After the booking you will receive full information via mail about bus and boat frequency and stops
• Expect English commentary on the boat while you can chose between English, French, Spanish, and German commentaries on the busses