Private Day Trip to Rome from Civitavecchia Harbor
From £487 Per group up to 4Book now
- Enjoy a fun filled day trip to Rome from Civitavecchia Port
- Sit back and let your expert driver take you to the most important sights in Rome
- Set up your tickets early to skip the line at your sights
- Visit the Colosseum, Vatican, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain and more
- Enjoy the comfort of your expert guide taking you to pristine spots for photos and the best gelato places in town
The day begins at 8:00 with a pick up at Civitavecchia Harbor. From here, you drive to Rome, where first, you'll visit Saint Paul's Cathedral. It's one of the most beautiful churches in the city, and your guide will help point out the historic architectures and interesting myths of the church. Afterwards, you'll have a chance to stop for a coffee break overlooking the amazing Colosseum and Palatine Hill. We recommend you make the reservation in advance so we can skip the line and get right to the good stuff!
After passing the Circus Maximus, your guide will take you where most tourists don't get to go - an exclusive hill only open to private guides. From here, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the Roman Forum and Capitoline Hill. It's a photographers dream come true, so snap some photos to share with your friends.
After your exclusive sights, head over to Venice Square for a look at the Vittoriano building, and make sure to throw a few coins over your shoulder into the Trevi Fountain. This ensures your return to Rome some day. There are plenty of great little gelato places around if you're sweet tooth is acting up!
Finally, we'll enjoy the Piazza di Spagna with the famed Spanish Steps and fashionable streets around the area. You'll have a chance to stop for Lunch in a local restaurant before heading to the Pantheon. If you want to visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter Church, we can help you arrange tickets before hand so you can skip the line and enjoy your visit.
Your guide makes sure to point out all the most iconic spots before we drive you back to Civitavecchia port at around 17.00. Ciao!
- Highway toll
- Private vehicle and english speaking driver/guide
- Bottles of water
Your private driver will be waiting for you in front of your cruise ship once you disembark inside the pier. He will hold a sign with your name written on it to be quickly recognized (Open in Google Maps)
• Vatican Museum is closed on Sunday
• At the Vatican you should cover shoulders and knees to enter , you may risk to be refused at the entrance
• We highly suggest to buy tickets of colosseum and vatican museum in advance to skip the line
• The driver is not allowed to get OFF the limousine, but gives you historical/cultural information about the place you are visiting. The driver will wait for you in the car as long as you visit the several monuments. On your request we can arrange Guides for the vatican.
Product ID: 17956