Visit the oldest town in Switzerland on a 2-hour private, historical tour of Chur (pronounced Koor). Wander through Chur's thriving center, stroll along the Old Town's pretty cobblestone streets, and check out the Swiss town's beautiful cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See the best of Chur on this flexible 2-hour walking tour
- Visit Chur's town hall and famous cathedral
- Explore the medieval Old Town and wander down its pretty cobblestone streets
- Tour guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In the Regional Information Centre in the station underpass at ChurOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please indicate your desired start time when booking, which can be at any time between 08:00 and 21:00.
- The tour takes place on foot.
- Please note the following:
- The cathedral is not accessible during church services and funerals.
- The town hall is closed on weekends.