Rio de Janeiro: Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer
From £59 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePassengers will be picked up from their hotels
- Head to the top of Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado Mountain
- Ride a cog train through Tijuca Forest, the world's largest urban forest
- Check out Christ the Redeemer up close
- PrReserve tickets to the train, including skip the line access
The train ride ends at the top of Corcovado Mountain where you'll have about 1 hour to view the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue, the symbol of Rio de Janeiro for many years. Enjoy views across the whole of Rio and beyond, and spot Ipanema and Copacabana from way up high!
- Round-trip transportation from select Rio de Janeiro hotels and the cruise ship port
- Cog train ride
- Gratuities (optional)
If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when selecting your pick-up point.
If you are not staying at any of the pick-up hotels and you are staying nearby, the nearest pick-up points are:
From Barra da Tijuca Hotels - the Marina Palace Hotel - Avenida Delfim Moreira, 630 -. Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ. The best way to get there is by taxi.
From Botafogo, Flamengo, Glória, Catete, Lapa and Downtown Hotels - the Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlântica, 1702 -. Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ. The best way to get there is by subway (Cardeal Arcoverde station) or taxi.
Please contact the local supplier for a full list of pick-up hotels.
Product ID: 6485