Chicago O'Hare Airport Private Transfers
From £185 Per group up to 3Book now
- Enjoy the convenience of pre-booked transfers from O'Hare International Airport to Chicago hotels
- Relax in the comfort of a low-emission sedan
- Take the stress out of your airport arrival, whatever time of day
- Experience a safe and punctual pick-up or drop-off at O'Hare Airport
You will be met by a professional driver at O’ Hare Airport for the transfer to your Chicago hotel. A representative will be waiting with a sign with your name as you emerge into the arrivals terminal or baggage claim, depending on whether you are flying domestically or internationally. They will assist with luggage and take you to your driver, who will soon have you at your final destination in comfort.
Green Path Transfers is a global provider of ground transportation with an enviable reputation for customer service. In addition they are committed to a greener future with the use of low-emission vehicles, 100 per cent carbon offsetting, and the adoption of sustainable practices and clean technology.
Available year round and 24 hours a day, there couldn’t be an easier way to start your vacation or business trip in Chicago.
- 1-way private transfer
- Personalized sign upon arrival at the airport
- English speaking representative/driver
- Extra baggage
Passengers arriving on domestic flights will be met by a uniformed representative at the bottom of the escalator in baggage claim. They will be holding a sign with your name on it. At this point, the rep will assist with claiming checked bags, if any, call the vehicle down from the limousine staging area, and then escort passengers to the authorized curbside loading zone to meet the car. Passengers arriving on international flights at Terminal 5 will be met by a representative inside the arrival hall after exiting customs at Exit Door 5D. They will be holding a sign with your name on it. The rep will then call the car from the limousine staging area, assist with luggage and escort passengers to the authorized curbside loading zone to meet the car. If passengers have any difficulty making contact with the Meet & Greet staff, they should call 800-437-1700 for immediate assistance. Under no circumstances should they leave the airport before calling. (Open in Google Maps)
• One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger
• This transfer is not wheelchair accessible
• Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo
• This transfer is 100% carbon offset
Product ID: 23955