Race along Lake Michigan's shoreline and learn entertaining facts about the city of Chicago. Upgrade to the Extreme Thrill Ride for even more fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Proceed directly to the Seadog speedboat which is docked on the South promenade of Navy Pier - across from the Shakespeare Theater.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Seadog Speedboat is an open-air vehicle. It is recommended that you dress in casual, comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- This tour operates weather permitting.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants on the Extreme Thrill Ride Option must be over 48 inches (1.22 meters) to ride.
- The Seadog Speedboat is accessible for most wheelchairs. If you have an extra-large wheelchair, the local partner's marine crew will assist you in boarding the vehicle.
- Restrooms are available on the Seadog Speedboat.