See some of the most exceptional skyscrapers and architecture in America on a 75-minute speedboat cruise through Chicago. Cruise Lake Michigan and the Chicago River to get up-close to architectural gems such as Willis Tower and the Lyric Opera.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a speedboat for a thrilling 75-minute river and lake cruise of Chicago’s architectural gems.
Depart from the former Navy training center of Navy Pier on the shores of Lake Michigan on the only tour to take you from the lakefront. Sail through the locks and along the Chicago River, all the way to the famous Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower).
Get up-close to Chicago’s most famous buildings and unique architecture, and enjoy amazing views and an entertaining narration as part of the exciting ride. Learn the fascinating history of buildings such as the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower, the former Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) - the second tallest building in the USA - and the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
Cruise the lakefront of Lake Michigan to see monuments and attractions such as Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago Harbor, and the Chicago Museum Campus.
- 75-minute architecture cruise
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Navy Pier, 600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
What to Remember
• Please note that the Seadog Speedboat is an open-air vehicle and you may get wet. It is recommended to dress in casual, comfortable clothing and to be prepared to get wet
• This tour runs weather permitting
• You must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the Seadog Extreme. All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
• The Seadog Speedboat is accessible for most wheelchairs. If you have an extra-large wheelchair, the marine crew will assist you in boarding the vehicle
• Restrooms are available on the Seadog Speedboat
• If your chosen tour time is sold out, you will be put on the next available tour. Tours depart every hour between 11:30 and 19:30