Glide around the evening streets of Chicago on a 2-hour Segway tour. Zip past the illuminated fountains of Millennium Park and swoop through Grant Park’s manicured gardens. See Chicago’s towering skyline and lakefront lit up at night.
What to Expect
Glide around the evening streets and parks of Chicago on a swift 2-hour guided Segway tour. Perfect for Chicago newbies and Windy City veterans alike, the tour is more about the experience of riding Segways through the city’s beautiful parks as the evening approaches, and less focused on the history of Chicago.
You will see sights such as the Field Museum, home to more than 21 million anthropological specimens. Glide over to Adler Planetarium, the first planetarium built in the western hemisphere. Admire Shedd Aquarium, the largest indoor aquarium in America when it opened in 1929. And nip through Millennium Park and Grant Park as dusk settles in.
Tour breaks will be shortened to accommodate the 2-hour time limit, but you will still get plenty of historical and current-day information from your local guide, as well as fantastic photo opportunities of Chicago’s legendary skyscrapers.
- Transportation by Segway
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age requirement is 12 years old. All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or older
• Tours run rain or shine
• Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• Insurance requires that City Segway Tours hold a USD 500 damage pre-authorization deposit per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your credit card with you to cover this on the day of the tour