Make unforgettable memories and experience the highest bungee jump in Japan. Ryujin-ootsurihashi Bridge is located in a beautiful valley near Tokyo.
What to Expect
This half-day experience is to enjoy the highest bungee jump (100m) in Japan. Located in the valley of Ibaraki Prefecture of Hitachiohta city, it is one of the most beautiful valleys in Japan outside of Tokyo. During the Spring and Autumn, you can enjoy the colors of the changing seasons.
Coming from Tokyo, meet at Tx-Tsukuba Station in the morning and arrive at Ryujin-ootsurihashi Bridge about 90 minutes later. After the reception is finished, you will be given explanations about the protection tools from your instructor. Safety is of most importance.
When you arrive to the middle of the bridge, you can find the stairs leading to under the bridge. When under the bridge, you will have a strange feeling like walking in the air.
Afterwards, you can enjoy shopping at "Michinoeki" or SA off the highway on the way back to your hotel.
- Insurance fee for bungee jump
- Basic price for one-time jump
- Car, gas and highway fee
- Pick-up in the south of Ibaraki prefecture (preferably around Tsukuba Station)
- If you request a pick-up in Tokyo it will cost 5,000 Yen (included high way fee, gas fee)
What's Not Included
- Picture by the professional staff ($30)
- Attendance fee to the jump stage ($20)
- Bungee jump demonstration by guide one-time ($200)
- Foods and beverage
Know Before You Go
• Age suitability (older than 15 years-old)
• Weight suitability (under 100 kg)
• You are able to select between jumping or watching. If you choose the watching course (no jump), the price will be half ($150)
• Please note, if you need pick-up at a hotel in Tokyo, please make this known first. Tsukuba station(meeting point) is about one hour from Tokyo station by train