Discover the White Temple, a modern architectural masterpiece, then take a break at the Blue Temple and explore the chilling Black House on a tour perfect for small groups and solo travelers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is available from major areas of downtown Chiang Mai within a 5 km radius of the Tha Pae Gate (Chiang Mai City area), the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai province, and the surrounding areas of the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai province including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in the zones of the Night Bazaar, Ton Lam Yai Market, and Warorot Market (Kad Luang). Your guide will be waiting for you at your chosen pick-up location wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign. Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated pick-up time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before starting the tour.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Thapae Gate (in front of Mcdonald's). https://goo.gl/maps/LvgTsA86MR7hALEu9. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign. Traffic: If you are headed to the meeting point, heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour contains a unique itinerary that was crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and a local guide
- Please wear clothes that cover your arms and legs
- The distance from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai is approximately 172 km one-way. Please be prepared for a long drive (roughly 3 hours one-way)
- Same day booking is available for meeting point option subject to availability