Enjoy a day at Baan Chang Elephant Park, dedicated to providing elephants with the highest quality of life possible. The park keeps elephants within their natural habitat, and you will be able to interact with them.
What to Expect
See elephants enjoying their natural habitat at Baan Chang Elephant Park. In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai, before a drive through the Thai countryside to the north of the city for around an hour. Once at the park, you will learn how to be a mahout (elephant carer).
Your guide at the park will give you useful information about Thai elephants, including instructions for riding and guiding, and you will have an opportunity to feed the elephants, before stopping for some lunch of your own. Afterwards, you will ride on the back of an elephant through the beautiful forest landscape for around an hour and a half. You can even guide your elephant into the river, where you will learn how to wash the animals. The guide can take photos of this for you.
After returning to the main hut from the river, have a rest and enjoy some coffee and tea, before heading back to Chiang Mai, where you will be returned to your hotel.
- Pick-up & drop off at hotel in Chiang Mai
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature e.g. laundry, telephone bills, drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- Round trip transfer from Four Seasons Chiang Mai & Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required