Treat yourself to a luxurious 90 minute massage at an award winning day spa in the heart of the Chiang Mai's historic old city with complimentary pick-up service from hotels located within the city.
What to Expect
Treat yourself to a luxurious 90 minute Massage and choose between an Aromatherapy oil, Hot Oil, Moisturizing Cream or Aloe Vera Massage at an award winning day spa in the heart of Chiang Mai’s old city with complimentary pick-up from hotels located within the city. Relax in the lush and tropical surroundings of the spa with ample green spaces and water features while you enjoy home made herbal drinks during your spa consultation.
You will have you own private room with en suite facilities to take a shower after your treatment. After your massage, your therapist will bring you to your air-conditioned area to enjoy a homemade ginger tea and a light snack.
If you wish, you can relax at the spa, do some shopping at the spa shop for exclusive spa products or souvenirs or visit the adjacent Café & Restaurant. Enjoy a drink, snack or meal in the tropical garden by the pond. Cakes, snacks and Thai & International Food for breakfast, lunch and dinner are served.
When you are ready, the driver will transport you back to your hotel. The driver can also drop you at a market or shopping mall, a restaurant or even at the airport. You can safely store your luggage at the spa reception area during your massage and the driver will send you off at the airport after you completed your treatments.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 90 minutes massage
What's Not Included
- Round-trip shuttle service outside Chiang Mai city
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Wheelchair accessible
• Customers making their own way to the spa should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to fill out the consultation card. In case of a customer not arriving for their appointment on time, the spa will only keep the appointment for 15 minutes maximum. If the customer has not arrived within 15 minutes after their appointment time, the spa reserved the right to give the appointment slot to other customers. Bookings for customers who arrived late for their appointment can not be refunded but can be re-scheduled to a different time or date, subject to availability. Bookings where customers arrived late and no masseur or room is available at the time of the customer's arrival may be rescheduled to a later date or time at the discretion, subject to availability.