Escape the hustle and bustle of city life on a combined jungle trek and white water rafting activity from Chiang Mai. Cool down at a beautiful waterfall, and learn about the flora and fauna along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel or nearest location in Chiang Mai.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- This tour is suitable for all ages from 15 years old
- Bring a spare set of dry clothes for the return transfer back to your hotel
- Bring sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your original passport or a copy on your phone for registration
- This tour is designed for beginners to intermediates
- Participants should be in reasonable physical condition
- This activity is not suitable for those with heart, back, or neck problems, or with broken bones
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
- For the white water rafting, participants should be able to swim and weigh no more than 120 kilograms
- Helmets and life jackets are provided for all rafting trips