The 2.5 hour Fah Lanna Healing spa package starts with a relaxing steam bath to warm your muscles, open your pores and detoxify your skin. The steam bath is followed by a Traditional Thai Massage and an Aromatherapy Oil Massage.
What to Expect
Treat yourself to a luxurious, 2.5 hr spa package at an award winning day spa in the heart of Chiang Mai’s old city with complimentary pick-up from hotels located within the city. The Fah Lanna Healing spa package starts with a relaxing steam bath in the Lanna Herbal Steam room to warm your muscles, open your pores and detoxify your skin. The steam bath is followed by a Traditional Thai Massage and an Aromatherapy Oil Massage. If you wish, you can also exchange the Aromatherapy Oil Massage for one of these three choices: Hot Oil Massage, Moisturizing Cream Massage or Aloe Vera Massage.
Relax in the lush and tropical surroundings of the spa with ample green spaces and water features while you enjoy home made herbal drink during your spa consultation.
You will have you own private room during the massage to enjoy an aromatic herbal steam followed by a Traditional Thai Massage and an Aromatherapy Oil Massage. After your massage, your therapist will bring you to the air-conditioned area to enjoy a homemade ginger tea and light snack.
If you wish, you can relax at the spa, do some shopping at the spa shop for exclusive spa products and souvenirs, or visit the adjacent Café & Restaurant. Enjoy a drink, snack or meal in the tropical garden by the pond. There are cakes, snacks and Thai & International Food on offer for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you are ready, the driver will transport you back to your hotel. The driver can also drop you at a market or shopping mall, a restaurant or even at the airport. You can safely store your luggage at the spa reception area during your massage, and the driver will take you to the airport after your completed treatments.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 7% VAT
What's Not Included
- Does not include any service charge or gratuities
- A free round trip shuttle service is available within Chiang Mai city only. Should your hotel be located outside of the free shuttle zone area, we can assist you with booking a pick up by taxi at your own cost
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Wheelchair accessible
• Customers making their own way to the spa should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to fill out the consultation card. In the case of a customer not arriving for their appointment on time, the appointment will be kept for 15 minutes maximum. If the customer has not arrived within 15 minutes after their appointment time, the appointment may be given to other customers.
• Bookings for customers who arrived late for their appointment can't be refunded, but can be re-scheduled to a different time or date, subject to availability. Bookings where customers arrived late and no masseur or room is available at the time of the customer's arrival may be rescheduled to a later date or time at their discretion, subject to availability.