South India has a wide choice of the world’s most favorite destinations. Visit the amazing cities of Chennai, Mamallapuram, Kanchipuram, and Thanjavur.
What to Expect
Day 1: Chennai
On arrival, you will be received by our representative at the international airport and transferred to a hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Chennai-Mamallapuram
On your second day at Chennai, go for a sight seeing tour at the major attractions of Chennai including Fort St. George, San Thome Cathedral and the museums. Later on drive to the ancient city of Mammalapuram, now regarded as a world heritage site.
Check in at a hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Mamallapuram-Kanchipuram-Mamallapuram
Start the day with an early breakfast, and leave for a sightseeing tour covering Shore Temple, Arjuna's Penance and Five Rathas. Later, drive to Kanchipuram and explore this temple city. Drive back to Mahabalipuram for overnight stay.
Day 4: Mamallapuram-Thanjavur
Drive to Tanjore early in the morning and visit the Brihadeshwara temple.Later in the afternoon our transfer to the airport for onward destination.
- 3 Nights of hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast during the stay.
- Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Local English Speaking Guide for the sightseeing places.
- Assistance on arrival & departure transfers.
- All applicable taxes included.
What's Not Included
- Air fare and Train fare.
- Personal expenses like Laundry, Portage, Extra meals etc.
- Guide & Driver tips & gratuities.
- Accompanied language guide.
- Entrance fees for the monuments mentioned.
- Anything not mentioned in "Cost Included".