Crete: Bohemian Small Group Sunset Tour in ChaniaProduct ID: 69916
From £97 per personBook now
- Visit a secret spot to watch the sunset — a spot that only locals know about
- Discover the Bohemian side of Crete, from funky workshops to cool cafés
- Venture into the city’s alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces
- Participate in a one-of-a-kind wine tasting event and learn about the local varieties on offer
- Enjoy organic ice cream and a shot of Cretan moonshine, or as the locals call it, raki
Your next stop on this Chania tour will be the Venetian Old Port. Roam through back streets known only to locals, and capture the last rays of light. You’ll hear myths and tales about some of the more unique buildings, as well as famous locals, and while they may seem like fiction, many of these stories are very real.
The next stop is a secret garden in the center of Old Town. This one-of-a-kind venue is probably going to be everyone’s favorite part, as it includes wining and dining. You’ll participate in a local wine and food-appreciation feast, and learn about local Cretan varieties of wine, as well as tips like what to look for in the perfect glass of wine. You’ll also get to taste four local wines that have won awards, and taste some organic food that will mesh beautifully with the wine.
You also see you funky, alternative bars and clubs where you can hang out later — have a beer, meet some cool people, and even admire some interesting art installations. If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll be glad to know that there’s something sweeter than wine on this tour: ice cream! See where to get the best ice cream in town. The ingredients are made from organic fruits and nuts, which are local and fresh. Your taste buds will experience something they’ve never tasted before! You end the night off with a stroll and a nightcap in the form of a shot of raki (a local spirit).
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bus fare
- Wine tasting
- 3-course gourmet dinner
- Ice cream
- Raki (local spirit)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Chania Municipal Market (the Public Market is located at the centre of the city, on central market square). Your guide will be standing outside the market, on the left, holding an Urban Adventures sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour can be customized to cater for dietary needs at your request. Please notify if you have any allergies or other dietary requests when you book. You can do this in the “Additional information” box at checkout.
Product ID: 69916