Explore the narrow streets of Chania's Old Town and Venetian Harbor by electric 3-wheel “trikke” on a 75-minute guided tour in Crete. Visit the most photographed places in Chania and discover some hidden spots that only the locals know about!
What to Expect
Climb aboard an electric trikke for a 75-minute guided tour of Chania, the 2nd largest city on Crete and full of buildings that tell a fascinating history, from the Venetian and Ottoman eras, to modern day times.
Meet your guide for a safety briefing and orientation of the 3-wheel bike. Once you feel comfortable and confident to operate it, head off down the narrow streets of Chania’s Old Town. Stop to take photographs and strategic points. Photos of your tour will be sent to you electronically at no extra charge once the tour is over.
Glide through the Harbor to see the Chania Lighthouse, Venetian Walls, and site of the Maritime Museum. Marvel at the imposing walls of Firkas Fortress, and discover the location of the Byzantine Museum. Pass the “Gate of the Sand” at Sabbionara, see the Dry Docks of Neoria, and go to Yialli Mosque.
Next, trikke into the heart of the Old Town, and visit Splantzia Square. Take photos of the Turkish Minaret and Synagogue. Experience everyday life at Chania Market and on Halidon Str. Continue past landmark attractions such as the Orthodox Cathedral, and see a statue of Saint Francis of Assisi outside the Catholic Church.
Discover architectural adornments from various epochs, and experience the warm hospitality of the Greeks.
- Transportation by electric trikke
- Tour escort
- Protective helmet
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and orientation at the start of the tour
- Free photos sent to you electronically after the tour
- 3rd party liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• For reasons of comfort and the weight balance of the vehicle, those weighing over 110 kilograms are not permitted to ride an electric trikke
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• This activity is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions