Český Krumlov is an architectonic jewel listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Visit this romantic town, where your guide will show you the important sights and tell you about its history. Stop along the way to enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt car rental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, that during the Celebration of the Five-Petalled Rose from June 19, 2020 to June 21, 2020, an additional fee of 300 CZK is charged
- Only English commentary is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian commentary are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.