Corleone: The Godfather's Real History 5-Hour Tour
From £40 per personBook now
- Enjoy exploring Corleone, nicknamed the Town of 100 Churches
- Discover the area where the picciotti, or young gangsters, were recruited
- Admire the mother church, named after St. Martin
- Learn about Sicily's infamous history
In the beginning of the 1960s, the town became infamous as the place where well-known criminals of the Sicilian Mafia had their headquarters. This was the Clan dei Corleonesi, ruled by Totò Riina, head of the cupola, or hidden Mafia council.
You’ll pass by the mother church dedicated to St. Martin on the way to the Palazzo St’Agostino, where a photographic exhibition of judges Falcone and Borsellino is displayed.
Your expert guide will bring to life the most infamous recent history, explaining how the Sicilian people, led by these judges, eradicated the Corleonesi blood bond that had ruled the whole Island.
- Transfers to and from the meeting point
- Tour leader
- Official guide
- Admission to "Museo della Legalità" (Museum of Legality)
For hotels in the Campofelice area: Outside the Hotel Athenèe gate (08:35) For hotels in western Cefalù: Agip petrol station: In front of Hotel Santa Lucia (08:15) For hotels in Cefalù center: Esso Villa petrol station, Piazza Diaz (08:05) For hotels in eastern Cefalù: SS113 junction (08:00)
Product ID: 51890