Experience the Anglona area with this guided tour departing from Castelsardo and visit peculiar villages. Explore the main highlights of Tergu and Sedini and visit the Sardinian Ethnographic Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of il Faro bar food. Anyway once you book the experience you will be sent the exact meeting point with a google map link. You will need your own vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Your own vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is confirmed with at least two participants
- Please note that the guided tour is about 20 km, and the use of your own vehicle is required to move from one village to another. It could be a car or a motorbike. Our guide will lead the way
- Dogs are allowed if brought with a muzzle and leash, if they are small dogs a leash is sufficient