1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Session in Cascais
From £18 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up and drop off at your hotel can be arranged at an extra cost. The private minivan can accommodate 8 passengers.
- Get hooked on stand up paddle boarding, the world’s fastest growing sport
- Learn how to paddle with an experienced instructor
- Enjoy a relaxing paddle along the coastline
- Experience the beautiful scenery of the Cascais coastline
The beauty about this sport is that it is easy to get started and the enjoyment kicks in right from the start. Unlike other sports such as windsurfing, kiting, or surfing, where the first few days can be quite a challenge, stand up paddle boarding is suitable for all ages, starting from 10 years of age. You also do not have to be an athlete to enjoy stand up paddling – but you might become one.
- 1.5-hours of activity
- Premium equipment
- Life jacket
- Certified instructors & school
- Transportation (optional)
Meet at "Praia da Durquesa" beach, a 2-minute walk from Cascais train station. The reference point is the last bar on the beach "John David's Snack Bar" or the Cascais Dive Center (look for the Paddi flag). (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour supplier will always have the latest boards, paddles, and accessories at hand both to teach and for sale
Product ID: 35238