Visit the medieval town of Marrakech and immerse yourself in it's thriving culture and impressive history.
What to Expect
Depart towards Marrakech via several quaint towns: Berrechid, Settat, Souk Erhamna, and Benghrir. There will be no stop along the way.
Upon arrival in Marrakech, visit the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian toms, and the Bahia palace. After lunch stroll around the narrow streets of the medieval medina, see craftsmen, and end up near the famous Djemaa El Fna place with it's non-stop entertainment such as Story-tellers, Gnawa singers, acrobats, snake-charmers, and monkey-tamers.
At the end of the afternoon return to Casablanca.
- Free pick-up and drop off for centrally located hotels
- A knowledgeable tour guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• At least 2 working days are required in order to confirm booking
• All bookings are subject to confirmation
• Tour operated with a minimum of 3 adults
• Optional Lunch in local restaurant
• All rates are subject to adjustment depending on the exchange rate fluctuation