Enjoy a Casablanca half day sightseeing tour with private tour guide and private vehicle to visit the famous sights in Casablanca or “White House”, in Arabic Dar El Beida. This private tour is just for you, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention!
What to Expect
Get to know the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco on this Casablanca sightseeing tour. This 4-hour morning or afternoon will help you to see the most important sights of Casablanca, a name given due to the white houses facing the ocean at the Anfa district by the Spanish and Portuguese sailors who stopped there before the city was built.
Today it is a modern city with boulevards and modern infrastructure. Stroll along Habbous district with its small squares and narrow arcade streets, a fine example of successful adaptation of modern town planning in style of a traditional Medina. You will be seeing the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market, the Royal Palace surrounding, the Habbous Quarter, the Mehkama (Tribunal), the Cathedral Notre Dame de Lourdes, the residential area of Anfa, visit to the famous Hassan II Mosque and the new built Morocco Mall alongside the corniche (seaside).
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (if required)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
What's Not Included
- Entrance to Hassan II Mosque and the Royal Palace
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
• Please note that the Royal Palace is closed to the public so you will see this from the outside and have time to explore the surroundings.
• The visit to the Hassan II Mosque will be visited from the outside only.