Explore the attractions and landmarks of Rabat from your cruise ship calling at Casablanca port.
What to Expect
You will be picked-up from Casablanca port by your guide with an air-conditioned vehicle. Then you start to a full day sightseeing tour to Rabat city. It is one of Morocco's many outstanding tourist attractions and was founded as an Arab army outpost in the 12th century, given the generic name for military encampment, Ribat, which is still in use today.
Rabat is the capital and third largest city of the Kingdom of Morocco with a population of approximately 1 million. During your full day trip, you will visit Mechouar Palace, Oudaya Garden and Kasbah, Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque. After your sightseeing tour you will be taken back to your cruise ship in Casablanca port.
- Pick up services from Casablanca port and return
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
Know Before You Go
• Please wear modest and relaxed clothes.
• Sunglasses and camera are recommended.