Admire the historic and modern attractions of Casablanca city on this half-day trip from Casablanca port.
What to Expect
You will be picked up at Casablanca port by your guide with an air-conditioned vehicle. Then you start to a full day sightseeing tour in Casablanca city. It may be the cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco. Casablanca hosts headquarters and main industrial facilities for the leading Moroccan and international companies based in Morocco. The Port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, and the largest port of North Africa. It is also the primary naval base for the Royal Moroccan Navy.
Together with your English speaking guide, you will visit the central market, the Habour District, the Royal Palace, Mohammed V Square and Hassan II Mosque. After your sightseeing tour you will be taken back to your cruise ship in Casablanca port.
- Pick up services from Casablanca port and return
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
Know Before You Go
• Please wear modest and relaxed clothes.
• Sunglasses and camera are recommended.