This scuba diving adventure takes place in one of the few places in the world that offers a spectacle of beauty, diversity, and shapes as wonderful as the ones you can observe at the Rosario and San Bernardo Corals National Natural Park.
What to Expect
Start the tour with a transfer from the dive center to the marina at 8:00am. You will be transferred by speedboat from Cartagena to the Rosario Islands departing at 9:00am.
Once you arrive, you will have one practice dive in a pool and one open water dive at maximum 40 feet (12 meters) with a PADI instructor with you at all times. This tour includes the use of the facilities at one of the best hotels on the islands during surface intervals and for a picnic lunch (sandwiches, fries, and a drink). The tour ends with your return from the islands to Cartagena (departing at 3:00pm and arriving back in Cartagena at 4:00pm).
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Dive insurance
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel facilities
- Picnic (sandwich, fries, and a drink)
What's Not Included
- Entrance to the park not included (4 EUR)
- Nitrox: 8.50 EUR for an extra tank
Transfer from the dive center located near the Teatro Heredia (Estanco del aguardiente Street Nº 5 - 09 - Cartagena, Colombia.
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A small amount of walking is required