Spend an enjoyable 3 hours on a gourmet tapas tour in the city of Cartagena. You’ll have the opportunity to taste typical products from the Mediterranean Sea and Murcia. Experience this popular side of Spanish gastronomy as you learn about the city.
What to Expect
The tapas has become a hallmark of Spanish culture, and its allure has an impact on most visitors to the country. On this 3-hour trip you’ll enjoy 6 exquisite tapas and 3 beverages during a delightful cultural tour in which you will be able to see the most emblematic buildings of the city of Cartagena. The tapas will be served in two different restaurants, with magnificent views of the harbour.
You’ll be accompanied by a professional guide, who will take you along a planned route and answer any questions you have about local gastronomy and the history and culture of Cartagena.
During the tour you’ll have the opportunity to try the following gourmet dishes:
• Marinera – A typical Murcian crusty bakery product filled with Spanish potato salad.
• Salmorejo de Remolacha con Espuma de Cecina – Andalusian puree of beetroot with cecina (dried meat)
• Rollito de Jamón y Setas con Romescu – Ham rolls and mushrooms with Romescu sauce
• Patatas bravas Arqua - Spicy potatoes
• Bolsita de Puerro y Queso – Pastry pouches with leek and cheese
• Croquetas de Setas y Queso Azul - Mushroom and blue cheese croquettes
- Food and beverages
- Companion guide