Discover Cartagena's history, culture, and urban art scene on two wheels. Join a local guide and ride around the city's historic and cultural areas. Choose between 2 routes, opt to include hotel pickup and drop-off, and take a private or shared tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- 30 minutes before the start of activity from hotels in Cartagena downtown or the neighborhoods of Manga, Getsemaní, El Laguito, Castillogrande, or Barrio de Crespo.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the local partner's shop at #123, Media Luna 10, Cartagena.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For the options with pickup included, the service is available from hotels in Cartagena downtown or the neighborhoods of Manzanillo, Manga, Getsemaní, El Laguito, Castillogrande, or Barrio de Crespo
- If you are interested in having a guide in Portuguese or French at additional cost (subject to availability), please contact the local partner directly