Explore the sights and delights of the City of Cardiff, Cardiff Bay, the Vale of Glamorgan, and Heritage Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Welsh
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Get close up and personal with Cardiff, the Rugby City
- Explore the surrounding nature from the comfort of an air-conditioned van
- See ancient and modern sights, from the Principality Stadium to the Jurassic coastline
Start your guided tour in Cardiff city center. Begin with Cardiff's origins as a Roman garrison, traveling through time to the medieval period and the city's expansion as a global distribution center for coal.
Visit Cardiff Bay and the Victorian seaside town of Penarth. Drive through the Vale of Glamorgan and discover ancient burial chambers and hidden villages.
Follow the Heritage Coast and don't miss the chance to hunt for fossils, or maybe take a dip in the sea. The tour finishes where it began in Cardiff.
- Entrance fees as required
- Guided tour
- Photo opportunities
- Central meeting point and drop-off at National Museum Cardiff
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arrive 15 minutes before the start time at the base of the steps of the National Museum Cardiff. The guide will make introduce themselves.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Some walking is required.