Shop for the cooking class items then head to a local Turkish home in which our Turkish chef will teach you to cook traditional Turkish dishes for a full meal which you will enjoy all together. A photographer will capture the whole experience.
What to Expect
Shop in local markets, prepare the food in a Turkish home, cook it to perfection and then enjoy a 4-course gourmet Turkish dinner under the tutelage of a professional chef in a local home in Cappadocia.
5:30 pm Go to local markets to purchase the fresh items needed. (Optional- happy to purchase the items for you if you prefer to go straight to the home)
6:15 pm Arrive to a local Turkish home and prepare the meal as the chef leads you through each step.
8:00 pm Enjoy your creation with the chef and your guide who will answer all your questions on Turkish cuisine.
9:30 pm Return to your hotel and enjoy a nice night of sleep before continuing your journey in Turkey the next day.
You will be given the written recipes, digital photos of the whole experience taken by a professional photographer who will be capturing the evening and a certificate signed by the chef.
Before you know it, four hours have passed, you are sated and you leave with memories to last a lifetime.
- Everything listed is included in the price
- Food, wine, and soft drinks
- Chef for the evening and printed recipes
- Photographer and digital photographs
- Professional English-speaking guide (other languages also available)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please provide your hotel information or pick-up and drop-off
• Minimum age is 12 years-old
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years-old
• Dress according to the time of year
• The menu is flexible so please let us know about any allergies or other dietary restrictions
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking
• Not wheelchair accessible