This is definitely one of the most popular paths to the top of Table Mountain, with spectacular views of the City. It is very strenuous but very rewarding, and takes between 2-3 hours.
What to Expect
This is definitely one of the more popular paths to the top of Table Mountain. The views of the City are spectacular including views of Lions Head, Signal hill, Devils Peak and Robben Island. It is a strenuous hike but a safe route taking between 2-3 hours.
This hike can be extended to include a meander across the Table Top to Maclears Beacon in a circular route which would take an extra 1 – 2 hours. It is definitely worth it, with views of False Bay and surrounding mountains heading towards Cape Point.
Once back at the Cableway Station, a well-deserved cup of coffee/tea and a slice of delicious chocolate/carrot cake at the Table Mountain Restaurant awaits you. After you’ve had your fill of all the incredible views, you’ll head back down the mountain on the Cableway.
- One-way ticket down on the Table Mountain Cableway
- Snacks and water on the hike
- Tea/Coffee & Cake at the Table Mountain Restaurant
- All transport to and from your accommodation in Cape Town
- Services of your qualified and experienced mountain guide
What's Not Included
- Any other food and drink purchased at the Table Mountain restaurant