Half Day | Cape Town by Electric BikeProduct ID: 12201
From £109 per personBook now
- Touring Cape Town by electric bike is simply a more dependable, nimble and invigorating way to experience the city
- On your electric bike you will go further and see more of Cape Town than on any other cycle tour of the city
- View the city from higher elevations outlook points with less effort
- Lunch or dinner is included
- Electric bike, all necessary equipment and orientation included
Electric bikes have some features in common with traditional bikes. They have working pedals and most have gears. They look similar to traditional bikes and riders of both types follow the same rules of the road.
Active, fun and environmentally friendly, touring Cape Town by bicycle is simply the best way to take in the sights and sounds this beautiful city. This guided tour highlights the attractions and landmarks of Cape Town, including Company Gardens, Long Street and Bo-Kaap. This is the urban and eco-active adventure to experience on your visit to Cape Town.
When you pedal lightly and accelerate quickly you will see more of the city and expend less energy. On your electric bike you will be able to go further and up to the higher elevation outlook points with less effort. With more energy, you can enjoy Cape Town that much more.
No more stuffy cars or tour buses. This is a one-of-a-kind touring experience that should not be missed.
- Electric bicycle and necessary equipment including handle-bar bag, helmet and water bottle
- Lunch or dinner depending on tour time
- Tour fee of 125€ per person (inclusive of Value Added Tax)
- Special bicycle equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged for a fee upon request)
You will meet outside to the right of the main entrance to the Cape Grace Hotel at West Quay Road, in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Departure times are not flexible. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time
• Cancellations must be received prior to 12:00 the previous day of the tour and the full tour fee will be refunded; Cancellations made beyond the cut-off time will be charged the full tour fee; No exceptions
• Cancellations must be made in writing and any cancellation request is deemed received by Bike & Saddle only when confirmed in writing by Bike and Saddle
• Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or possessions of guests
Product ID: 12201