Experience the adventure of a lifetime on this all-inclusive full day shark cage diving private tour. Travel from Cape Town to Gansbaai accompanied by a qualified tour guide in a luxury private vehicle and encounter the great white sharks at close range.
What to Expect
Get involved in an adventure of a lifetime! Encounter the Great White Sharks from the safety of a cage on a full day private shark cage diving tour. This is one of the most thrilling experiences ever.
Guests will be collected from their hotel/guest house at the agreed time by a qualified tour guide/driver in a luxury private Mercedes Benz C-class or Hyundai H1. The departure time will be confirmed, but it's usually around 6.00 am. You'll travel on the scenic N2 to Gansbaai to the shark cage diving base. Here you will have a quick breakfast and an introductory briefing with the diving crew before chartering the boat on the shark cage diving adventure. Fresh towels and diving equipment are all on board the boat. Upon return to the base, a light lunch will be served, plus fresh towels and hot showers. A certificate presentation will be given while you watch the DVD of the day, which you can take home.
The distance is approximately 162.5 km one way from Cape Town to Gansbaai.
The shark cage diving trip lasts 3-4 hours.
Finally, you will return to Cape Town via the town of Hermanus. Here guests have the option to either do complimentary wine tasting at 2 wineries in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, or land-based whale watching if it's during the whale season. On route from Hermanus you'll pass through a small coastal village called Betty's Bay. Here guests will have the option to view one of the largest penguin colonies in Cape Town at Stony Point.
Guests will be dropped off at their hotel/guest house or a restaurant for dinner.
- Free Hotel/Guest house pick up and drop off.
- Tour Guide/Driver
- Luxury private vehicle.
- Shark Cage Diving entrance fee.
- Diving gear and equipment.
- Breakfast and light lunch.
- DVD of your diving experience.
- Wine tasting fees.
- Stony Point Penguins colony entrance fees.
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-fi onboard the vehicle.
- Universal cellphone chargers.
What's Not Included
- Any meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Gratuity (optional)
Know Before You Go
• No experience needed
• Dress comfortably
• Remember to bring sunblock, sunhat, emergency raincoat
• As this is a private tour it's only you and your party in a private luxury vehicle. No other persons will be traveling with you.
• Kids pay half price.