Travel to Gansbaai, there enjoy a light breakfast and proceed to Dyer Island. Surface view, snorkel, or cage dive this magnificent predator in its natural feeding ground.
What to Expect
Between the islands of Geyser Rock and Dyer Island is a narrow and shallow channel called Shark Alley – reputed to be the world’s best place for Great White shark cage diving.
Due to the resident seal colonies in the area, Shark Alley has been dubbed “the supermarket for sharks”.
A short boat ride from Gansbaai, Shark Alley is ideal for those who wish to experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these giant predators, but who do not posses a dive certification.
Your cage dive takes place just meters below the surface of the water so no diving experience is necessary.
- Light breakfast
- Complimentary collection from central Cape Town hotels. Collection from other areas on request
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departs daily (weather and sea conditions permitting)
• Bring a warm jacket
• Children under 8 years are not permitted to dive
• Rates valid 01/12/16-30/11/17
• Tour duration and collection times may vary depending on hotel collection route