Cape Peninsula: Full-Day Small Group Tour with Penguins
Pickup includedYou'll be picked up in a luxury minibus at your accommodation in Cape Town or the surrounding area.
- Drive along the Cape Riviera through Chapman’s Peak Drive, bordered by mountains and ocean
- Take an optional boat trip to Seal Island
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve at the meeting point of the ocean currents
- See the penguin colony at Boulders Beach and enjoy a live encounter with these fascinating creatures
Hout Bay (boat cruise) optional
Boulders Beach optional
Kalk Bay (photo stop)
Drive along the scenic coastal route known as the French Riviera, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, and see what makes this coastline so special. Pass through Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Llundadno beaches along Chapman's Peak drive and enjoy a photo stop at Maiden's Cove.
In Hout Bay you’ll have the option of taking a boat to Seal Island to get a closer look at the seal population (not included in the tour price). After exploring the harbor in Hout Bay, the tour continues on to Noordhoek village for an optional stop to try the best coffee roasted this side of the Cape (additional cost).
The next stop is at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point, where you'll explore the reserve, see the Dias Beacon and also where the two currents meet. You can hike up to the top to see the Cape Point Lighthouse or take the Funicular (additional cost).
From Cape Point, you’ll continue on toward Boulders Beach and stop to see the penguin colony, encountering these fascinating creatures at close range. Enjoy the scenic Boyes Drive and see Kalk Bay and Muizenburg.
The return route to Cape Town will be via the Old Cape Road, and the day ends with a drop off at your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide/driver
- Transportation by luxury minibus
- Toll fees at Chapman's Peak
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope main gate/National Park Fee (R303 per adult; R152 per child)
- Meals, drinks and gratuities (optional)
- Boulders Beach entrance fee
- Boat to Seal Island
- Dutchman Funicular in Cape Point
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available. Please purchase an infant ticket (1 person = 1 seat policy).
• A small amount of walking is involved
• This tour will depart with a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund
• The following entrance fees are excluded from the tour price: Seal Island boat trip = R100 per adult; R50 per child, Boulders Penguin colony = R152 per adult; R76 per child, Cape Point funicular = R70 per adult; R30 per child
• Pickup is available for guests staying within a 6 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront
From £65.13 £55.36 per person