Take in a day of scenery on an all-inclusive Cape Peninsula private tour. Explore the Cape coastline with mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. See Chapmans Peak & stop at Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point. Return via Simon's Town and Old Cape Road
What to Expect
Guests will be collected at their hotel/guest house in Cape Town and surrounding areas, at the agreed time by a qualified tour guide in a luxury Mercedes Benz C-class or Hyundai H1. 9.00 am is the recommended time to experience the full day on this private Cape Peninsula tour.
If it's your first time in the Cape, a brief 30 minute Cape Town city orientation tour will be given to have a better understanding of the rest of the tour. You will explore the Atlantic Seaboard, driving alongside the mountains and passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Llundadno beaches, plus Chapmans Peak. There will be a photo stop at Maiden's Cove.
In Hout Bay guests will have the option to take a boat to Seal Island. A seafood lunch (for guest's own account) can be enjoyed in Hout Bay (Marina's Wharf is recommended) or a light meal further on at Noordhoek Village, where you can find superior coffee at Roast Village.
As you set off for Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (where guests will have a photo stop with some sparkling wine/grape juice) and Cape Point Lighthouse, guests can enjoy a complimentary wine tasting of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the region, or an optional stop at the Cape Point Ostrich Farm.
After Cape Point, you'll encounter the monument of Just Nuisance in Simon’s Town – a Great Dane dog who made his own history in the the South African Navy. From there you'll visit the Penguins Colony at Boulder's Beach. The return route is past Fish Hoek and Muizenburg through the Old Cape Road, with an optional stop at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (time permitting).
Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation or a restaurant of their choice for dinner.
- Hotel/guest house pick-up and drop off
- Tour Guide/Driver
- Private luxury vehicle
- Entrance Fees to Chapman's Peak Drive, Seal Island boat trip, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Penguins Colony at Boulders Beach
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-fi onboard the vehicle
- Sparkling wine/grape juice for photo stop
- Universal cellphone chargers
What's Not Included
- Meals & Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• As this is a private tour it will be you and your group in a luxury private vehicle only. No other persons will be traveling with you
• Minimum amount of walking for those who would like to hike
• Recommended: Comfortable shoes, sunblock, sun hat, raincoat