Wind along scenic Whale Coast to view whales (during whale season) and African penguins. Search for most of the Big 5 animals on 4x4 and horseback safari at the Botlierskop Private Game Reserve followed by horseback riding or a spa treatment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary transfers will pick you up and drop you off at your preferred pickup address in and around Cape Town within a 10km radius of the CBD. Pick-up time is between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM the morning of departure. An email will be sent confirming the exact pickup time a day before the tour departs.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Long pants
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- According to availability at time of booking and if accommodation is sold out, we might need to refund or move you to the closest available date
- Some activities are subject to weather conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters, evasive and not contained by fences so it's unlikely to see them during these game drives
- The Botlierskop Private Game Reserve is malaria free
- Double and twin rooms require a minimum and maximum of 2 customers per room. Two people are required to book together to guarantee a specific tour departure date.