Embark on a 7-day tour of the Garden Route, Cape Winelands, Addo National Park, Cape Point, and southeast coast of South Africa. Look for wild animals, zipline over a gorge, walk with orphaned elephants, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your preferred location in and around Cape Town, if within a 10-kilometer radius of the CBD or from Stellenbosch.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a combo tour package including a 1-day Winelands, 1-day Cape Point, and 5-day Garden Route tour
- Optional activities are prebooked for your convenience but are weather dependent and can only be paid for and confirmed on the day of the activity. Bring your credit or debit card as most activity providers and shops accept card payments
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may need to run in a different order or with overnight stays in Hermanus, Stellenbosch, or Cape Town on occasion
- Free transfers from your preferred pickup address in and around Cape Town within a 10-kilometer radius of the CBD or from Stellenbosch. Pickup time is 6–8 AM on the morning of departure. You will be sent an email confirming your exact pickup time a day before departure
- Accommodation may change to a similar star grade if the preferred options are not available. Accommodation can only be confirmed after the tour is paid for in full
- Double and twin rooms require 2 customers per room