For the fit and more experienced hikers, climbing and scrambling up Table Mountain one of the new 7 wonders of nature. Learn about the natural environment and local history with a qualified, accredited hiking guide with more than 15 years of experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring cash or credit cards to pay for the cable car ticket down
- Bring a windbreaker, sunscreen, water and snacks.
- You will be contacted the day before the hike if the forecast weather is not suitable for hiking on Table Mountain
- Please specify the name under which your hotel or guesthouse has been booked if it differs from your tour booking details
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, there will be an extra charge of R250 per
- person for the hiking tour guide to hike down with the guests.