Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Cape Town on a 4-hour sightseeing tour. Explore the city center on a drive around the Malay Quarter, Company Gardens, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup from hotels in central Cape Town. Pickup from hotels outside central Cape Town is available on request. Please note that the pickup time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Table Mountain Cableway has stopped operations until further notice. During this period the tour will include a stop on Signal Hill instead, at no extra cost as well as a drive past the Parliament Buildings, City Hall, Slave Lodge, and Company Gardens
- The tour is operated twice daily in English. Dual language German/English commentary is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday on the morning tour only. Minimum 2 guests are required for the afternoon tour
- If there is an extended waiting period for the cable cars, guests will continue with the tour and return to the Lower Cable Way Station. If the waiting period is still in excess of 2 hours, guests can either return to their hotels or wait and arrange their own return transfers