On this hike you will go halfway up the famous Chapmans Peak drive to a summit overlooking Hout Bay and the white sands of Noordhoek.
What to Expect
This is a unique hike in the Cape Town arsenal. Meet on Chapmans Peak Drive, arguably one of the most scenic sea side cliff drives in the world.
It is an easy hike to the summit where the views are breathtaking as you see the Hout Bay waters shimmer in the backdrop of neighboring peaks.
The fynbos is rich with fauna and flora on the less commercial trail. The summit has a variety of view points and outcrops where the 360 degree views of the penisula are panoramic.
See the white sands of Noordhoek beach and specs of windsportsmen and women below. Enjoy an easy hike down and take a drive to the rest of this famous route around the atlantic seaboard.
Know Before You Go
• Group size is restricted to a maximum of 10 participants
• Transport: Arranged on request
• Food & Beverage: On request, a snack, sandwich and water can be provided
• Children under 18 – half price when accompanied by an adult
• Children under 8 are not allowed on this tour
• All hikes are at your own risk and are subject to weather conditions