Cancun: Hummer Jungle Adventure
From £155 per personBook now
- Swim in a Cenote, a natural sinkhole filled with freshwater
- Test your nerves and jump into the water from a 10-meter-high cliff
- Visit off-the-beaten-track attractions that many tourists never see
- Tour amazing Mayan ruins with an expert guide
- Feel like Tarzan as you fly from tree to tree on a zip-line course
- Enjoy lunch at a private beach restaurant
Departing from Cancun, get behind the wheel of a massive Hummer H3 and drive off to visit the ancient Mayan ruins of El Rey, or, if you prefer, relax as your guide acts as chauffeur. Once at El Rey, enjoy full access to the spiritual sites, and hear all about the legends of the Mayans, as well as the role the site played in their culture from your guide.
Continue to a private nature reserve, and swim in natural freshwater underground cave. While in the reserve, jump onto thrilling ATVs and drive to a circuit of ziplines and hanging bridges. Test your nerves as you fly above the treetops.
Then, relax and enjoy lunch. Sample Mexican cuisine while admiring the astonishing turquoise blue of the Mexican Caribbean in the private beach club.
After lunch, journey to the quaint fishing village of Puerto Morelos and visit an interactive jungle animal shelter. Hold and feed a variety of local wildlife, including macaws, spider monkeys, deer and crocodiles.
- Archaeological site fee and explanation
- Off-road through the jungle on a ATV (Quad)
- Swimming inside a Cenote (a natural sinkhole filled with freshwater)
- Zip-line inside the Cenote
- Zip-line course through the jungle canopy
- Lunch at a private beach club
- Bottled water
- Jungle shelter entrance fee and guided tour inside
- Fuel and insurance
- English and Spanish-speaking local tour guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Pick-up service
The meeting point with your EcoTourGuide is at Kukulcan Boulevard, located in the hotel zone of Cancun, at the main entrance of the well known mall "KUKULCAN PLAZA", right at the entrance of "LUXURY AVENUE" at 08:00.
• Comfortable shoes (an extra pair of sandals might be handy)
• Comfortable clothing for the day (do bring an extra change of clothes)
• A fully charged camera
• Extra cash
• Mosquito repellent and sunscreen must be biodegradable
• You are welcome to bring along drinks and snacks. We have lunch around 14:00
• A valid driver's license is require for anyone who plans on driving the Hummer. If you forget it, you will not get the chance to drive!
The Zip-Line and ATV activity has a few restrictions:
• People over 240 lbs. (110 kg) will not be able to participate
• Children under 3 years of age will not be allowed to participate
• Pregnant woman will not be able to participate
• Anyone who has recently undergone surgery will not be able to
• Photo cameras or any electronic devices will not be allowed on the activity
Product ID: 12705