Xoximilco: Mexican fiesta in colorful barges
From £71 per personBook now
- Party the night away like a true Mexican
- Enjoy a culinary cruise through jungle canals
- Drink and dance aboard Mexican-style gondolas
- Sing along to traditional Mexican live music
This is a place where past and present mingle among the celebrations, friends, romance, nature and flavors that make this country unique. Decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, once used for the transportation of flowers, fruits and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have now become a means of transportation and a cause of joy for all those who come to Xoximilco looking for a unique moment they can only experience in Cancun. Come and enjoy this old tradition in its updated version filled with the charm of those magical moments we hold dear to our hearts.
- Admission to Xoximilco Cancún
- Dinner party aboard a trajinera
- Unlimited beer and tequila, sodas and flavored water
- Live music with dancing
- Other beverages like vodka, rum, brandy etc.
- Transportation to and from Xoximilco
You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visti in order to confirm your assistance and bring your ticket to the box Office of the Park. Xoximilco is located 5 minutes from Cancun´s International Airport and 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen in the Cancun – Chetumal Highway.
You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visit in order to confirm your reservation. Be sure to bring your admission tickets and present them at the Park’s ticket booth.
This tour is recommended for children over 5 years of age.
Open year round Monday through Saturday. The first trajinera departs at 20:30. The duration of the activity is approximately three hours.
Product ID: 42320