Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the Manatee Lagoon, House of Whispers and much more.
What to Expect
This full day admission ticket to the Xcaret Park is your passport to a wonderful paradise where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. You will get round-trip transportation from Cancun as part of the Xcaret Plus tour, and 1 buffet lunch with a free beer.
During your visit to Xcaret Park be a special guest at an ancient Mayan ball game, and join the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular Night Show celebration!
Entrance to the Xcaret Park in the Riviera Maya from Cancun is from 08:30 to 21:30. Upon arrival plan your day of activities and attractions. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings, life vests and parking. Xcaret at Night begins with colorful cultural performances and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration is at 19:00.
Water activities include exploring the underground rivers, the Río del Paraíso journey, and lazing on the beach, inlet and natural pools.
Explore the Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, and Jaguar Island. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, and explore mushroom cultivation at the Mushroom Farm. Or visit the Living Museum of Orchids to discover Mayan orchids in full glory.
Wander through the Tropical Jungle Trail, and visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Take in the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views. Experience cultural performances and see archaeological sites. Visit a Mexican cemetery and a Mayan Village.
Discover colonial history at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel and folk art at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn to a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza.
Take nature and culture tours throughout the theme park on this full-day ticket, before the transfer back to Cancun and the Riviera Maya coast.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists
- Round trip transportation on a luxury bus and bilingual guide
- Access to Area Plus facilities
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- 1 buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited non alcoholic beverages (sodas, lemonades and coffee) inside the restaurant
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding Farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people
- And many more attractions
What's Not Included
- Swim with dolphins
- Shark Interactive Adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava and Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
This is also the meeting point for all hotels not listed in our pick-up service.
Know Before You Go
• The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit USD 25
• The park is open all year from 08:30 to 21:30
• Please help us protect our environment by using sunblockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
• Food and drinks are not allowed into the park