Learn the history and traditions of the Maya civilization with a 2-part tour of Xcaret Park and Chichén Itzá. Get a full day at each attraction and benefit from round-trip transfers and optional activities, such as swimming with dolphins and more.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the history and traditions of Mexico's ancient civilizations with 2 tours to Xcaret Park and the historic Mayan city of Chichén Itzá. Benefit from deluxe transportation on both days and the option to visit each attraction within 15 days. The package combines 2 popular tours in 1: the adventurous "Xcaret Plus Tour" and the cultural "Xichen Itza Deluxe Tour" with some free time and gourmet experiences in the city of Valladolid.
Xcaret Plus Tour
Experience Mexico's best eco reserve at Xcaret Park and explore the beautiful grounds at your own pace. Seek out some of the extraordinary performances and cultural exhibits, including equestrian shows and the ritual ceremony of the “Voladores.” Swim with dolphins, manatees or sharks (own expense). Benefit from a complimentary buffet lunch and access to the beaches, bays and natural pools. Swim in an underground river, or just stroll around the grounds and hang out at the beach. Life jackets and inner tubes are included with your admission.
Xichen Itza Deluxe Tour:
Take a luxury guided tour to the ruins of Chichén Itzá, and enjoy a variety of delicious food in Valladolid. Benefit from some free time to take a leisurely stroll around the colonial city along the way.
Start with the fastest and most efficient transportation from Cancun and the Riviera Maya, and enjoy a light gourmet breakfast on board the sightseeing bus. Stop for a buffet lunch and drinks at the exclusive Casona de Valladolid, and get unlimited soft drinks, fruit juice, coffee, bottled water and beer aboard the bus. Sit back and relax as you look out of the panoramic windows at the passing scenery, and take a guided tour of the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá, where attractions include the Temple of a Thousand Warriors, the jaguar throne inside the El Castillo pyramid and much more.
- 1-day tour to Chichén Itzá
- 1-day tour to Xcaret Park
- Round-trip transportation
- Buffet lunch on both tours
What's Not Included
- Optional activities, such as swimming with dolphins, sharks or manatees, sea treks, "snuba" diving at Snuba Reef and the stingray encounter. All excluded activities can be purchased separately at Xcaret Park
Know Before You Go
• Each tour is 1 day long. You will have 15 days in which to take them both
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking
• Use repellent and sun block free of chemicals
• The gourmet breakfast on the Xichen Itza Deluxe Tour consists of a baguette sandwich, fruit, muffin and natural juice