Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya TripProduct ID: 21275
From £81.05 per personBook now
- See the "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists
- Submerge into the mystical waters of the beautiful cenotes
- Swim in caves and natural pools surrounded by lush tropical flora
- Discover the Coral Reef Aquarium, transporting you to the depths of the Caribbean Sea, with interactive exhibits
- Enjoy festivals and ceremonies that have been designated Intangible Cultural Heritage Humanity by UNESCO
- See Xcaret's Butterfly Pavilion, the first butterfly breeding facility in Mexico
- Observe inspiring wildlife, native birds and the wild tropical forest of the Yucatan Peninsula as you explore the Tropical Jungle Trail
Access to Xcaret Park in the Riviera Maya from Cancun is from 08:30 to 21:30. Upon arrival plan your day of activities and attractions. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings, life vests and parking. Xcaret at Night begins with colorful cultural performances and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration is at 19:00.
Water activities include exploring the underground rivers, the Río del Paraíso journey, and lazing on the beach, inlet and natural pools.
Explore the Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, and Jaguar Island. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, and explore mushroom cultivation at the Mushroom Farm. Or visit the Living Museum of Orchids to discover Mayan orchids in full glory.
Wander through the Tropical Jungle Trail, and visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Take in the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views. Experience cultural performances and see archaeological sites. Visit a Mexican cemetery and a Mayan Village.
Discover colonial history at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel and folk art at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn to a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza.
And take nature and culture tours throughout the theme park on this 9-hour ticket.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists on stage
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding Farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people
- And many more attractions
- Food & drinks
- Swim with dolphins/shark interactive adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
Xcaret Park opens all year, from 08:30 to 21:30. It is located 36 miles (60kilometers) south of Cancun's International Airport, 3.6 miles (6 kilometers) from Playa del Carmen and 34 miles (57 kilometers) north of Tulum. You can arrive by car (free parking lot), or take a taxi from Cancún, which will cost between USD 80 and USD 100 (one way). The journey will take about 70 minutes to get to the park. Travel time from Playa del Carmen is about 15 minutes and a taxi will cost approximately USD 15. You can also take a bus from the Bus Station in Cancun (Uxmal Avenue) and in Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue). (Open in Google Maps)
• The park is open all year from 08:30 to 21:30
• Please help us protect our environment by using sunblockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
• Food and drinks are not allowed into the park
Product ID: 21275