Experience the traditions of the Mayans in Mexico at Xcaret Park. Journey into the Mayan jungle, swim in underground rivers and see a night show at the archaeological ruins when 300 actors take you on a musical journey through Mexico.
What to Expect
Depart Cancún between 07:00 and 08:00 and journey to the eco-archaeological theme park at Xcaret. Experience the rich history and traditions of Mexico and the Mayan civilization on the shores of the Caribbean Sea.
Discover how Xcaret has touched the lives of so many people ever since it was acquired in 1984 by the Mexican architect, Miguel Quintana Pali. Celebrate the culture and traditions of the ancient Mayans and see the park's stunning flora and fauna, including flamingos, monkeys and tapirs. Upgrade to the deluxe option and benefit from free use of the snorkeling equipment and lockers, along with a buffet lunch and 1 free beer.
When the land was cleared, an area of outstanding natural beauty was revealed, including the underground rivers and sinkholes (cenotes) that were sacred to the Mayans. Discover the beautiful bays and natural pools, and find hammocks and rest areas to relax in and soak up the Caribbean sun. Once night falls, watch 300 actors take to the stage and lead you on a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Bilingual assistance (English/Spanish)
- Entrance fee
- Xcaret night show
- Buffet lunch and 1 beer (deluxe option only)
- Snorkeling equipment and shared locker (deluxe option only)
What's Not Included
- Optional activities
- Meals and drinks
- Dolphin swims
- Snorkeling equipment and locker (basic option only)
- Buffet lunch and beer (basic option only)
- Dinner during the show
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring money for personal expenses
• Please bring a bathing costume and towel if you will be participating in any optional activities at Xcaret Park
• Children aged 0 to 4 years can join for free. Children aged 5 to 11 pay 50% of the adult rate. Proof of age is required and must be shown at the ticket office. Where no proof of age is presented, the following height policy will apply: children under 1 meter tall are free, and children between 1 and 1.40 meters pay 50% of the adult rate. Children from 1.41 meters and taller are charged at the adult rate