This half-day tour is the perfect choice if you’d like to experience centuries-old Mayan culture and enjoy stunning views of the Mexican Caribbean. Take a guided tour of the archeological site of Tulum and then explore the area on your own.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 4-hour excursion from your Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Riviera Maya hotel to the magical Mayan ruins of Tulum, located next to one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
This is a great opportunity to experience a bit of the Mayan culture as you visit Tulum, on the edge of the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Take a 1-hour guided tour of the ruins with an expert guide, who will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the significance of this city from centuries past, and of the Mayan culture. See an array of buildings and temples scattered throughout the archeological site, and learn about the Mayan influence on the Yucatan Peninsula.
After some free time to explore on your own, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel and dropped off at around 14:00 or 14:30.
- Hotel pick-up in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya
- Air-conditioned transportation
- 2-hour visit of the Tulum archaeological site (1-hour guided tour and 1 hour of free time)
- Tulum entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Additional activities
Know Before You Go
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
• Kids of all ages are welcome
• Child prices apply to ages 5-11 years
• Kids under 5 years join for free and don't need a reservation
• You will be informed by email of the exact time of your pick-up
• If a pick-up is not available for a specific hotel or location, the tour operator will send you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available